A Fair Review of the Top .NET CMS Platforms - Bridgeline
< Back to Main Article
|BRIDGELINE DIGITAL INC.
|Market Position: Mid-Market
|Licence Model: Proprietary
||Current Version: iAPPS 5.4
|Base Price: The Experience Manager starts at $1,250/per month, plus eCommerce for $1,500/per month and Enterprise level license starting at $3,500/per month.
|Founded In: 2000
||CEO: Ari Kahn (1.5-years)
|NA Offices: Burlington MA, Chicago IL, San Luis Obispo CA, Tampa FL, New York NY, Denver CO.
||NA Partner Network: 22 – as of Jan 2017
|Hosting Type: Perpetual and SaaS
||Closest Comparison: Ingeniux
|Free Trial Version? No (request a demo only)
||Certified Training? Yes
Founded by Thomas Massie in 2000, Bridgeline Digital remains headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, with additional locations throughout the United States.
With customers ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to small and medium-sized organizations, Bridgeline’s iAPPS platform brings together Web Content Management, eCommerce, eMarketing, Social Media management and Web Analytics, to help marketers deliver cohesive online experiences, to engage and convert their customers across all digital channels.
In September 2016, Bridgeline announced an update to iAPPS Marketier, their online marketing management division of their iAPPS product line, with customization as the primary focus. Dynamic contact and distribution list management, event-based response marketing, wizard-driven email campaign creation, built-in goal tracking tools to measure ROI, and end-to-end campaign administration are the distinct capabilities of the solution.
Comments from Bridgeline Digital
“Our latest release of iAPPS is a major milestone for us. Our digital marketing module is available as a standalone Marketing Automation tool for companies needing to quickly enhance their digital marketing efforts through campaigns, landing pages and multi-channel marketing”
“And, for companies needing to revamp their web presence, that module is fully integrated with our Web Content Management System and eCommerce Platform, bringing together all the digital experience technologies needed for your website or webstore.”
Bridgeline's iAPPS is focused on the digital marketer and a 360 degree customer view. They offer a core product, iAPPS Experience, which is a quick-to-market Content Management System mixed with marketing automation and personalization. While traditional On-Premise installation is an option, a SaaS business model is where they are transitioning to. iAPPS has their own in-house services group focused on supporting their customers from concept to launch, including providing design and development services.
- At its foundation, iAPPS is a marketing automation engine that brings intuitive segmentation and personalization paired with automation flow management, to their WCM offering.
- iAPPS Content Manager delivers flexibility and ease-of-use with their Page Builder, enabling administrators to create new page templates by dragging and dropping controls into special page zones.
- SaaS customers can centrally manage an implementation, eliminating the need for costly backend infrastructure.
- Although Bridgeline is in the middle of releasing a new analytics tool by mid-2017, their current analytics offering is limiting.
- Unlike partner-driven competitors that focus on growth through a strong integration partner channel, Bridgeline is hindered in growing outside their own sales channel by offering integration in-house.
Click on the logos above to link to individual vendor reviews or download a PDF of all the top .NET CMS platforms reviewed
< Back to Main Article
WCM Advisory & Support Services
For more information on maximizing your existing WCM system, or for assistance in selecting a new WCM solution, visit our Advisory & Support Services page. Let us help you to prevent problems and maximize a return on investment by guiding you through all the project phases, from analysis and requirements, through to implementation, deployment, and ongoing maintenance.