ProsperWorks Closes 2017 with Significant Revenue and Customer Growth, Bolstering Position as Fastest-Growing CRM
CRM technology company increases year-over-year revenue by 152 percent; crosses 10,000+ paying customers milestone
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- ProsperWorks, the leading CRM for G Suite and recommended by Google's G Suite Marketplace, today announced growth metrics for 2017 demonstrating that its mission to shift how companies manage relationships is gaining traction among organizations of all sizes.
CEO Jon Lee credits the company's increasing momentum to ProsperWorks' focus on relationships rather than records, which historically have been the foundation of CRM. "Traditional CRM is all about maintaining records, but sales is all about relationships. That's why we're so focused on collaboration and connectivity. People today want to work naturally out of the tools they use every day, moving seamlessly from one app or platform to another and having them integrate, rather than having to start over each time. We let people work the way they want to today."
Key highlights of ProsperWorks' continued momentum include:
- Strong revenue growth – 152 percent year over year increase.
- Expanding paying customer base – more than 10,000+ paying customers on ProsperWorks and GSuite, up 104 percent from a year ago, including established companies like Ideo, Scoot, and a division of Booking.com as well as up and coming startups like Luminar Technologies.
- Significant account growth in every business segment – ProsperWorks increased SMB by 546 percent, mid-market by 201 percent, and enterprise companies by 236 percent.
- Accelerated adoption in EMEA – ProsperWorks has expanded to over 1,600 accounts in Western Europe. The company will look to build on its 66 percent year-over-year subscription revenue growth in this market by opening its first office in the U.K. in 2018.
- Global footprint – ProsperWorks closed out 2017 with paying customers in more than 100 countries, and a footprint on every continent.
Businesses and teams today are adopting applications that can be turned on and deployed instantly, like G Suite, without the reliance on IT teams. These applications are easy to set up, designed for quick adoption, integrated with the tools employees work with every day, and solve business needs quickly. Prosperworks is powering this next wave of CRM. The shift in the market away from depending on single vendor solutions to solve all customer facing challenges is powering ProsperWorks' growth.
"The increasing adoption of Google Cloud and GSuite as a leading business productivity tool has led customers to seek both more native and deeper integration with their CRM systems. Why? Organizations want to improve user adoption and reduce the time spent on tedious administrative tasks. Moreover, sellers and marketers want to build a new future of CRM centered around relationships, not management," said R. "Ray" Wang, founder and CEO, Constellation Research, Inc.
Built on the premise that existing CRM technology was hindering sales teams rather than helping them, ProsperWorks provides a simple-to-use tool to sell to new prospects. It automates repetitive tasks and eliminates data entry through seamless integration with apps like Gmail, Google Contacts, Docs, Slides, Sheets and Calendar.
ProsperWorks is a recommended CRM for G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work). ProsperWorks helps companies sell more with a CRM that's simple to use, deeply integrated with G Suite and automated to eliminate tedious data entry. Founded by entrepreneurs Jon Lee and Kelly Cheng, ProsperWorks is based in San Francisco and has raised $87M in venture capital financing from Norwest Venture Partners, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Industry Ventures, Next World Capital, Storm Ventures, and True Ventures. For more information, visit http://www.prosperworks.com.
View original content: Here