ServiceNow and Box Together Power Future of Work, Drive Digital Transformation
People today expect great digital experiences, regardless of where they’re working, and to keep pace, companies are embracing technology that makes the work experience better, faster and more productive. By finding solutions that allow seamless transitions between technology, the digital experience is improved.
As ServiceNow continues its mission to be the company that makes work easier, we’re thrilled to announce today integrations between ServiceNow and Box, Inc. The platform integration provides customers with an enhanced content management experience for their most important business processes, making the world of work, work better for people.
No longer will employees need to toggle between both platforms to get work done but instead, they can securely access the Box files they need where they’re already working – from within the Now Platform®. This is especially important considering the ongoing war for talent. Our recent research found that investment in technology is directly connected to success in attracting and retaining top talent.
Driving the Future of Work
Built on ServiceNow’s IntegrationHub – with codeless workflows in an intuitive, natural language user interface that allows anyone to update – the new integration allows companies and employees to:
- Boost Productivity: With the ServiceNow and Box integration, workers can perform common Box actions – such as the ability to search for and preview files, create groups or share content – directly from the Now Platform.
- Enhance and streamline onboarding: Companies can provide a new Box account to employees on day one through ServiceNow’s Enterprise Onboarding and Transitions, allowing new employees on-demand access to the tools needed to be successful in their new role. Companies can manage employees’ accounts simply as their role changes, while maintaining the security and governance capabilities of files stored in Box.
- Customize at scale: No matter the business need, companies can efficiently build workflows and customize the Box integration with ServiceNow Flow Designer and ServiceNow IntegrationHub.
- Securely Collaborate: With Box’s enterprise-grade capabilities that stick to the highest security and compliance standards, employees can safely access, preview and share files.
Driving Digital Transformation Across the Enterprise
Working together, we’ll continue our mission to drive digital transformation across the enterprise to deliver great employee experiences. As part of that, Box will also build a set of native integrations that provide customers with easy-to-use content management solutions, including:
- Secure access to Box content directly from within ServiceNow records
- Link specific Box folders to ServiceNow records automatically
- Save files directly to Box from the Now Platform, ensuring safety of a company’s most valuable content through Box’s leading security and governance capabilities – Box Governance, Key Safe and Box Zones.
The integration is scheduled to be available on the ServiceNow Store this year, and we can’t wait to provide our customers with a seamless, best-of-breed application that allows secure collaboration of content wherever and whenever.
© 2018 ServiceNow, Inc. All rights reserved. ServiceNow, the ServiceNow logo, Now, and other ServiceNow marks are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of ServiceNow, Inc., in the United States and/or other countries. Other company names, product names, and logos may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
View original content: Here