Marketing Platform Comparison: HubSpot vs Hootsuite vs Marketo
There are so many marketing platforms on the market today. Some specific to automating digital marketing, others are strictly social media management, while many have ventured to be everything to everyone.
Selecting a new software to add to your marketing tech stack and relying on its features to provide automation and efficiencies to your team can often be overwhelming. Which one to choose? Are there integrations that work with your existing tech stack? Will I have to upgrade or change when my business scales up? Do I go with freemium or decide to go directly to a pay model?
There is a long list of marketing platforms out there, and while many provide the same features, and others are specific in nature, in this post we explore the comparisons between HubSpot, Hootsuite, and Marketo.
Meet Marketo: Marketing Automation for Digital Marketers
Marketo is a software tool to help marketers master the art and science of digital marketing. Marketo is recognized as one of the leaders in the market - with more than 2,300 customers and over 100,000 users throughout the world. Marketo is a simple and easy to use platform that is more than just a piece of software – it's the playbook for digital marketing success. A flexible and sophisticated platform, Marketo is popular among B2B marketers for its ability to simplify and streamline marketing processes and tasks, improving efficiency for your team and/ business. Marketos’ features include customer engagement marketing, real-time personalization, and marketing management. It is a comprehensive platform that can quickly grow with your company and be easily customized making it more suitable for your requirements and preference.
Key Benefits Include:
- An easy to use visual drag and drop interface
- Easy to setup email marketing, including A/B testing and dynamic content creation
- Native integrations with various social media and CRM platforms
- Pre-designed templates for landing pages or easy to design with drag and drop interface
- Extensive data capture and lead management abilities
- Dynamic content capabilities
- Powerful social marketing platform for social sharing, social engagement, and social promotion.
- Robust reporting and analytical capture
Meet HootSuite: Social Media Management and Scheduling
Hootsuite is a social relationship software platform that empowers businesses to execute amazing social media strategies and activities. Hootsuite's vision is to revolutionize today’s communications. From finding prospects to serving customers, this platform will help your business do more with its social media. Hootsuite helps companies harness the social web to execute marketing campaigns, discover and grow your audiences and community and target them through multiple channels. The powerful dashboard can help streamline and increase efficiencies within a team, allowing them to work collaboratively to schedule posts across various social media channels, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and other popular social sites. Features also include the ability to track industry trends, your campaign results and provide analytical data to help change or influence your strategies.
Key Benefits Include:
- Manage multiple social media accounts in one place
- Manage several contributors and share access and data without sharing passwords
- Collect useful intelligence by tracking mentions of your industry, brand, product, and search terms.
- Insightful social analytics reports
Meet HubSpot: All in One Inbound Marketing Platform
HubSpot is a marketing tool that brings together all your businesses marketing efforts with the ambition to grow traffic and increase conversions. As a leader for inbound marketing, HubSpot offers a full stack of software for marketing, sales, and customer service, with a completely free CRM at its core. They’re powerful alone — but even better when used together. HubSpot's powerful features include developing responsive landing pages, A/B testing, improvements to SEO, increase reach and social influence, and track and qualify leads to convert customers.
Key Benefits Include:
- Personalized marketing abilities
- Compact and ready-to-use marketing funnels
- Mobile & social media marketing
- Optimized for smarter targeting
- Robust analytics
- Well-connected and mobile-ready
- Superior customer support
- Competitive prices