Meet Dechay Watts Returning to CMS-Connected on Sept 30
Back in September of 2013, we welcomed Dechay Watts (oh, that's pronounced Da-Shay) to the show via Skype. She woke a lot of us up to how the conversations were happening on line and that we needed to adapt, and quickly. The word of the day was to 'humanize' your content marketing. Avoid talking at your customers and engage them in a conversational manner. You create brand advocates this way.
On September 30, (yes, exactly a year later) we are excited to introduce Dechay back to the show! Dechay is a clear thought leader in her field and has an extremely calm and clear communication style that we enjoy hearing on our show.
Our topic this month is the Evolution of Web Engagement. It's just another buzzword made up by the industry to try to reinvent the wheel. It's the same as customer engagement, customer experience, web experience, yadda yadda. Whatever we're calling it this week, we know that Dechay will help guide us towards how our customers expect to be spoken to and engaged online. Please join us!
Learn more about Dechay and her company, Sprout Content.
From their website:
Businesses turn to SPROUT Content when they:
- Are frustrated that their website is not getting enough traffic and quality leads.
- Are seeking to position themselves as thought leaders in their industry.
- Require a savvy inbound marketing strategy to build or sustain a competitive advantage.
- Want better rankings in search engines for keywords.
- Don’t have time to keep up with their content.
- Need an easy way to manage their website, blog, social media and reporting.
- Want an authentic, collaborative partner they can work with and trust
By combining inbound marketing services to pull people into a conversation, with content marketing services to keep them engaged, you connect with prospects and earn their trust. Building confidence is essential for businesses, especially in the online space. Whether you're looking to tell the story of an inspiring start-up or trying to connect with strangers, you need to have something to say, not just something to sell.
Jade is a content writer for CMS-Connected, facilitating the needs of the company blog. Bringing 10 years of Search and Digital Marketing to the table, he strives to build informative, relevant and fun editorial posts for the blog feed. Jade is an ultra distance (26.2 miles+) trail runner and lives to run trails in and around his home town of Victoria, BC.