A Fair Review of the Top .NET eCommerce Platforms - Virto Commerce
< Back to Main Article
|Licence Model: Open Source
||Current Version: 2.13.14
|Base Price: Average of about 1,500/month for enterprise package, plus hosting with perpetual licenses available.
|Founded In: 2011
||CEO: Alexander Siniougine (5-years)
|NA Offices: Los Angeles, California
||NA Partner Network: 05
|Hosting Type: SaaS, On-Premise
||Closest Comparison: Znode
|Free Trial Version? Yes
||Certified Training? Yes
Virto Commerce is a highly scalable eCommerce product for fast growing and large companies. It provides powerful enterprise-class features right out-of-the-box and gives you the flexibility to create your own unique eCommerce solution while utilizing agile principles.
Multiple store management, advanced promotion engines, dynamic content, as well as advanced product and price management are just a few of the tools at your fingertips with Virto Commerce. With the ability of full customization, you'll be able to achieve your unique business needs, convert browsers to buyers and increase online revenue.
|Features & Functionality:
|Pricing & ROI:
|Integration & Deployment:
|Service & Support:
- Virto Commerce stands out with their modulator, compared to even other modular platforms that may be more tightly integrated, Virto is more loosely integrated so that you can integrate other services.
- Open-source, transparency is part of their culture.
- Virto Commerce also comes with a simple CMS that gives both developers and marketers complete access to customizing the store look and feel.
- Virto Commerce is designed to be customized so customers to have the ability to create the functionality that best matches their business strategy.
- Virto Commerce catalog structure makes them unique by blending the two disciplines of PIM and cataloging. Also, the master catalogs are going to hold the master product data and can separate that data however makes sense for the customer.
- Not suited for simple implementations and non-technical people will have a difficult time initially setting up the platform, but once it is set up, it’s easy to manage and easy to build onto.
- Mid-market customers will need an experienced integration agency in place if they don’t have the development skills in house to set up the platform.
- They currently don’t have an adequate network of North American integration partners, however that is something Virto Commerce will be working on in the coming year.
Very popular with B2B eCommerce customers that have unique systems that have to connect together to make one cohesive ecosystem.
“We provide powerful enterprise-class features right out-of-the-box and offer the flexibility to create your own unique rock solid eCommerce solution. Adhering to a micro-services architecture allows our platform to create an agile environment for your business to leverage your existing ecosystem now, and continuously improve it in the future.
Virto's multi-store omnichannel management capabilities offer endless variations of customization for a vast ecosystem of current and future eCommerce sales channels and layering master/virtual catalogs, price lists, and fulfillment centers give businesses the ability to manage massive product catalogs, complex custom/negotiated pricing scenarios, and fulfillment like never before”.
Select Another Vendor
< Back to Main Article
WCM Advisory & Support Services
For more information on maximizing your existing WCM system, or for assistance in selecting a new WCM solution, visit our Advisory & Support Services page. Let us help you to prevent problems and maximize a return on investment by guiding you through all the project phases, from analysis and requirements, through to implementation, deployment, and ongoing maintenance.